Building & Masonry Restoration Services
Interstate Services Group is a leading provider of building & masonry restoration services. The company uses a careful yet efficient and effective approach designed to restore each building’s façade to its original finish, while preventing future decline in appearance.
Though Interstate specializes in the restoration of medium-sized commercial buildings, our specially trained and experienced masonry restoration crews also apply their expertise to other structures. Building types include, but are not limited to:
- Building restoration
- Historic building restoration
- Masonry and concrete restoration
- Mortar joint repairs and treatments
- Structural repairs
- Rebuilding of unsound masonry wall sections
- Specialize in chemical and high pressure cleaning of all types of masonry surfaces
- Concrete repair of both vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Exterior sealant replacement and moisture protection
- Decorative and ornamental metal work – fascias, soffits, domes, scuppers, etc
- High performance coatings, waterproofing and water repellents
Expert crews with extensive experience complete all of our services. Interstate Services Group uses sustainable, eco-friendly materials and technologies for all maintenance and repair tasks. Our team is committed to exceeding client expectations by matching competitive pricing with unparalleled skill, premium materials and careful attention to detail. To request a quote, discuss a NJ restoration project, or learn more about masonry restoration techniques, contact our team at 908.756.8200 today!
Building & Masonry Restoration Gallery